The surge capacity needed to respond to incidents such as terrorist attacks, evacuations, mass fatality incidents can overwhelm government resources. As world expectations increase, communications and inter-connectivity progresses, it is important that we rethink, reshape, and stay abreast of what needs to be done.
GoCrisis provides governments with disaster and crisis preparedness and response services to supplement existing resources and response frameworks. We support through a close partnership that involves regular meetings, annual training, and a strong local response capability.
How we can help
- Disaster Assistance Services
- Search & recovery
- Morgue set up, equipment & staff Identification & repatriation
- Personal effects recovery, storage & return
- Logistical Support
- Victim Registration, Matching & Reunification
- Humanitarian Assistance Centre Support
- Mental Health & Crisis Communications
- Contact Centre Services
- Telephone and email
- Social media enquiries
- Data collection
- Emergency Response Consulting, Planning, & Training